The High Performance Non-Toxic Nail Polish You'll Have to Try!
Hello there my beautiful friends! I hope everyone has been doing well and enjoying the start to an amazing week this far! I absolutely love trying and testing out new products and letting you guys know about it and the results! I know I am not the only one who wants that long lasting nail polish,without chipping doing daily errands? Or, how about getting a Nail Salon professional manicure done weekly without the expensive price tag?
So this week I have for you some amazing non- toxic & cruelty free nail polish you CAN NOT Pass up!
I recently discovered Yapa Beauty nail Lacquer, which are
- Hassle-Free and
- Professional Nail Lacquers
- 100% Vegan
- Made in USA
- Long lasting without chipping
- Natural strengthening
- Size: 13.3 ml / 0.45 fl oz
- Free of Camphor, DBP, Ethyl Tosylamide, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, TPHP, Xylene, MEHQ/HQ, MIT/CMIT and Parabens.
Some Locations You May Find This Product are linked here.
- Begin with a clean and dry nail.
- Apply a thin coat of Base Coat.
- Allow the base to dry before proceeding with color application. Apply 2 thin color coats and allow each coat to dry before proceeding to the next.
- Finish with Top Coat for a shine finish.
I immediately fell in love with the bottle shape of this nail lacquer, as well as the vibrancy in the colors, & not to mention the chic box packaging! I am such a sucker for cute packaging; not to mention these nail polishes cruelty free & vegan which is the most popular trends now a days! The best feature I can say from experience is that my nail polish has gone 1 ENTIRE week without chipping! I am in such shock. Normally any other brands from low to high ends have chipped on me the same day with 2 coats applied. On Tuesday 2/26 I applied 2 coats of Charlotte which is a beautiful taupe grey shade, & Meghan a nude dusty mauve rose mixed shade, and 1 coat of top coat. I also painted my toes with Alice a beautiful deep cobalt blue shade, & I also Coincidentally received Iris a beautiful natural pink shade. Within 1 week I have been cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, washing dishes, washing my hair, spending time with family & pets; running errands and I am impressed how this nail lacquer has held up.