- Rural Aura does not take any responsibility for any incorrect shipping information entered in by the customer. Make sure all information is correct and accurate before placing an order. Any incorrect shipping information provided by the customer would have to be corrected directly through USPS for updated delivery time.
- Orders that are in delivered status and you have not received must be disputed with your local post office. No refund will be issued to packages that are in delivered status.
- Rural Aura is not responsible for orders being shipped to the wrong address. Please be sure you put in your correct address at checkout. If the item is sent back to us, you will need to pay our shipping fees before we are able to have the package send back out to you. If you notice that you put in the wrong address at checkout, please email ASAP. We are unable to guarantee that we can have your address changed in time, so please make sure you enter in the correct address before completing your purchase.
RURAL AURA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES once the tracking has stated that the package has been delivered. All packages purchased with USPS shipping label will have a tracking number included with your shipping notification via email. If the package is lost in transit, we will help as much as possible to try and locate the package. If the tracking number states the package has been delivered, we recommend that you get in contact with the USPS directly with your tracking number to have them help locate your package.
- Check USPS for all up to date shipping schedules.
- Please check any restrictions, duties, taxes, shipping and any fees which are collected /associated with your country before placing an order. Rural Aura will not be held accountable for paying any of the above duties and fees.
- If the order arrives in your country and the customer / recipient refuses to accept the package, Rural Aura reserves the right to abandon the package and will not be held responsible for any refunds.